Sunday, July 26, 2015

On a personal note:  july 14th 
I want to tell my husband Marcos Andres Peres how much I love you. Thank you for standing with me in good and bad.
For the next 10 weeks my life will be put on hold while I go through treatment for breast cancer. My story is much like a lot others women, I have not had a mammogram in the last several years. I'm asking all of you who have not had one in the last year to please do so. (this includes my female family members too)
I thank all my family and friends for all the support and love. 
I do have one request, please give me some privacy and not a lot of questions. As I have more info on my status, either Mark or Trisha Lurtz Howard will keep you posted.   

July 22:
Today's update I saw the surgeon yesterday unfortunately they found two more spots I have to have biopsy. This won't happen until August 5th but in the meantime I get to go see the medical oncologist and the radiation oncologist which is the same one my mom had.

I will try to keep everyone post on my status.  I thank all of you for your support and love.   

No comments:

Post a Comment