Friday, September 5, 2014

Note to My Friends

Dear Friends,

Sorry the delay in posting to my blog.  As some of you may know in April I lost my mother-in-law Jean Peters.  I would like to thank everyone for their kindness and cards.
Earlier that month my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer.  She was undergoing radiation treatments that my daughter Trisha and I were taking her to.   

On June 1st she fell at home and broke her hip/leg before the end of her treatments.   After her surgery she went to a rehab facility.  She did finish up radiation treatments in July.   

The end of August she had cardiac failure while in the ER at Lee Health Park (Thank God).  The ER team was unbelievable. 

As of today she is in a rehab Shell Point.  



Again I would like to thank all of you for understanding the “Craftin’ Cow” being closed so I could spend time with my mom.  And to those of you who came to my rescue, words could not begin to thank you. 

Susan Peters 

No comments:

Post a Comment